Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Draft Day


Warriors....come out and play


Wednesday is a big day for extremely loyal and forgiving Warrior fans like myself. The NBA draft has been one of the few things to get excited about after for what feels like a lifetime of losing. Although this appears to be the worst draft class in recent memory and the pick is all the way at 9, you just never know what can happen. Ideally, I'd like to see Rudy Gay (no homo) slip down but that's probably not going to happen. I've ruled out trades for Garnett and Iverson because that kind of thing just doesn't happen with the Warriors, however, the move to pick up Tyson Chandler just might happen which works for me. Goodbye Murphy, Goodbye Pietrus. It's been fun. Unfortunately, I'm planning on another dissapointing season but I'll still be drunk on the couch watching every single game of the season....I'm an idiot like that.


Smooth touch Adonal!!!

For some real insight into the world of Warriors basketball, go check out Golden State of Mind, it's the best bball site on planet Earth.

3 Comments:

Blogger atma brother #1 said...

Yo Mike- Thanks for the shout out man!

That has to be the nicest banner I've ever seen. CLASSIC Bay Area Hip Hop scene circa 92-97.

Peep game main.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Mike T said...

No doubt...I'm a daily reader of the site. My homie Jake even named it for you guys when you ran the contest.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Mike T said...

Yeah man, I totally agree. I dont see O'Bryant ever being more than a backup in the NBA even with the Warriors. That second round pick was ridiculous...I got all excited when Powe was never picked, and the fucking Warriors blew it.

12 years, going on 13.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home