Thursday, September 28, 2006

Mistah FAB Signs to Atlantic



From BallerStatus.net

The 24-year-old rapper is very excited about the new deal, stating he felt that Atlantic was the best choice after fielding offers from various major labels since January.

"We've been in a bidding war since January with a lot of majors," Mistah FAB told BallerStatus.com. "I sat down with every president across the country. I think that Atlantic showed the most interest, not only that, but they stuck with it. Some labels, we shied away from and we haven't heard from them since. But, Atlantic has constantly stayed on our bumper, trying to get us involved in their whole movement and what they're doing."

I'm not sure if the rest of the world is ready to start riding the yellow bus, but I guess we're going to find out soon enough. By the way, Fabby is the new guest blogger over at XXL.

1 Comments:

Blogger M.Dot. said...

Er.

I HOPE. HE. OWNS. HIS. FUTURE. MASTERS.

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home